A & A spacer courtauld institute of art
login
quick search advanced search browse temp folder
 SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 

Post new topic    Reply to topic    gothicivories.courtauld.ac.uk Forum Index -> Ivory News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zhuye Qing

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:42 am    Post subject: www.cheapjerseyschargers.com Reply with quote

" Sun Yang of Zhejiang reacts after the men's 400m freestyle swimming final at 13th Chinese National Games in north China's Tianjin Municipality Cheap David Bakhtiari Jersey , Aug. 31, 2017. Sun Yang won the gold medal with 3 minutes and 41.94 seconds. (XinhuaFei Maohua)
TIANJIN, Aug. 31 (Xinhua) -- As the eldest swimmer among all the finalists, Olympic and world champion Sun Yang swam his own race and claimed the title in the men's 400m freestyle for the third time in a row at the 13th Chinese National Games here on Thursday.

It was also the 100th gold medal of his swimming career.

Sun met no challenges en route to the championship and stormed home in 3 minutes and 41.94 seconds.

It was the second fastest time of the season, and would have been enough to win the gold medal at the FINA World Championships in Budapest, Hungary last month, when Sun was crowned with a season best time of 3:41.38.

Ji Xinjie of Shandong finished second in 3:47.52 and Qiu Ziao of Shanghai came in third with a time of 3:49.52.

Sun Cheap Mason Crosby Jersey , who just swept three consecutive 400m freestyle titles at the Worlds, said he ""was happy to win the event for the third time.""

""As the eldest one in the final competing with those who are 7 or 8 years younger, I was not lonely in the competition. I always want to swim as fast as I can. I was concentrated on my own race and techniques,"" he added.

""I was satisfied with my result today. Because I got cold since I arrived here four days ago and was named the flag bearer for my hometown Zhejiang at the opening ceremony. It was a great pleasure for me as I seldom showed up at the opening ceremony of big events,"" remarked the 26-year-old.

Sun will compete in the 200m, 800m, 1 Cheap Morgan Burnett Jersey ,500m and 3 relays at the National Games after the 400m victory.

Also on Thursday evening, Wang Shun from Zhejiang dominated the men's 400m individual medley in 4:12.59 and Zhou Min from Shanghai claimed the title of the women's 400m IM with a time of 4:40.75.

The team consisted of Zhang Yufei, Wu Qingfeng, Wu Yue, and Zhu Menghui won the women's 4X100m freestyle relay in 3:36.66.

A total of 621 swimmers are competing in the quadrennial National Games.

"

DAVOS, Switzerland, Jan. 24 (Xinhua) -- France and Germany on Wednesday unanimously defended their collective stance on making a stronger Europe Cheap Nick Perry Jersey , amid fears that more idea divisions would emerge between the two sides of the Atlantic as U.S. President Donald Trump is set to make his Davos debut.

"France is back. France is back at the core of Europe, because we will never have any French success without a European success," said French President Emannual Macron in a keynote speech during this years' World Economic Forum.

"All of these initiatives and reform have a natural counterpart which is European strategy," he said, calling for more "ambition" in the European Union (EU).

"Those who don't want to move forwards should not block the most ambitious in the room," he added.

The "EU should find its role in a globalized world and put social cohesion above an often-observed obsession with growth," he noted Cheap Corey Linsley Jersey , urging a 10-year strategy of EU listing common objectives in the fields of environment, energy, social cohesion and defense.

France and Germany have traditionally been regarded as the driving force behind the European integration, but the Brexit spillovers and the rising far-rights on the continent have cast shadows on their efforts to some extent.

Echoing Macron in her speech Wednesday, German Chancellor Angela Merkel also talked about her vision for Europe's future, saying that the EU "needs to take more responsibility, we need to take our destiny into our own hands."

"Multilateralism is under threat and have we actually learned the lessons of history? We haven't really Cheap Davante Adams Jersey ," she said, urging closer cooperation in the EU to solve problems in Europe.

Specifically, Merkel called for more actions on digitalization rather than "debating philosophical issues", saying that it was too slow in EU to decide how to deal with big data, which has made Europe lag behind.

"We now have to re-oriented economic policies, creating a digital single market," she pointed out Cheap Jake Ryan Jersey , reminding that Europe is under great pressure due to the presence of large American companies.

Meanwhile, Merkel also called for efforts to tackle fractured capital market by establishing capital markets union, as well as completing banking union, so as to weather the crisis at an early stage.

Following a series of unexpected events on the global stage including Brexit and the election of Trump as U.S. President, the world's attention is focused on France and Germany, wondering how they will respond to the rise of populism, protection and sentiment against globalization in Europe.

Despite declarations of good intentions between Paris and Berlin Cheap Blake Martinez Jersey , some media warned that Macron and Merkel might have envisioned different structures in the EU, which might put the two countries at odds.

Der Spiegel, a German weekly news magazine, said earlier that Macron has long wanted a union that gives Brussels greater powers, instead of seeing Berlin "steer the wheel."

The new star of European politics had earlier suggested the establishment of a European finance ministerial post and a budget for the eurozone, something widely seen as an attempt to transfer more legitimacy from national governments to the EU and could raise eyebrows in Berlin.

BEIJING, Jan. 25 (Xinhua) -- Archaeological findings have revealed Xiongan Cheap Lane Taylor Jersey , a newly established economic zone, as an area with around 7,000 years of human history.

Xiongan, about 100 km southwest of Beijing, is the third of its kind nationally after Shenzhen Special Economic Zone and Shanghai Pudong New Area. It is expected to relieve pressure on Beijing resulting from non-capi.
Post new topic    Reply to topic    gothicivories.courtauld.ac.uk Forum Index -> Ivory News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: